[Biblemat] S) CHRIST THE HELPER
J5827Sasser at wmconnect.com
Thu Sep 8 06:35:02 CDT 2005
Brethren and Friends, Jim Sasser here. Here is another study from my ancient
files. Use to the glory of God.
CHRIST THE HELPER
1. He Is Our Burden Bearer: -- Matt. 11:28-30, "Come unto me
all ye that labor, and are heavy laden, and I will give you
rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me, for I am
meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your
souls. Gor My yoke is easy, and My burden is light." 1
Pet. 5:7, "Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth
2. He Is Our Leader: -- Matt. 16:24, "If any man will come after
Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow
Me." Jno. 13:15, "For I have given you an example, that
you should do as I have done to you." 1 Pet. 2:21, "For
even hereunto were ye called; because Christ also suffered
for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow His
3. He Is Our Example, Is Shown By The Above Scriptures Also
4. He Is The Propitiation For Our Sins: -- 1 Jno. 2:2, "And He
is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but
also for the sins of the whole world."
5. He Is Our Ransom: -- Matt. 20:28, "Even as the Son of Man
came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and give
His life a ransom for many."
6. He Is Our Intercessor: -- Heb. 7:25, "Wherefore He is able
also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by
Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them."
7. He Is Our Only Way To God: -- Jno. 14:6, "I am the way,
the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but
8. He Is Our Advocate: -- 1 Jno. 2:1, "My little children, these
things I write unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin,
we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the
9. He Is Our Balm Of Gilead: -- Jer. 8:22, "Is there no balm in
Gilead? is there no physician there? why then is not the
health of the daughter of My people recovered?"
10. He Is Our Bread Of Life: -- Jno. 6:48, "I am the bread of
Conclusion: Yes, Christ is truly our Helper. We can always
turn to Him in our time of need.
Not only should we turn to Him in our time of need, but we
should approach His throne of grace continually.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Biblemat